My Personal Diary

Lifestyle Female Dominant based in Swindon. I am seeking online male pets for Loving Female Authority training.

Monday, March 06, 2006

How NOT to approach a Dominant Woman # 4

Well done! I can copy and paste too. Would it really take that long to personalise a message??

Dear Goddess Miranda,
I am a single, very fit, slim male aged 44. I am clean shaven and 6'1" tall. I am a "painslut" and love to have my nipples/ball and cock tortured, and love being tied up in bondage and gagged and left for a while having my nipples tortured with electric's. I will take anal play, from butt plugs, to vibrators and electric plugs. I love being suspended and having my nipples stretched with weights or candle wax dripped over my cock and balls, or being flogged while my nipples are being painfully stretched. I will also take very severe floggings and whippings, and often get candle wax dripped over my raw backside.
I would like to meet you and, if possible, have my limits pushed hard. If you would like another female dom to join you and help with my punishment, then i don't mind. I live in Gloucester, but i would travel to meet you if i was invited. I am free most weekends, and if you both want me for a long dom/torture session then i am available. I do drive so getting to you would be no problem.
Please could you e-mail me and let me know if you are interested in meeting me either by yourself or with another dom. I can take quite a reasonable amount of punishment and would be very submissive and very obedient to you both. I look forward to your reply. If you are interested in meeting me please could you send details and a contact number. I look forward to being your very willing submissive slave.

Best wishes,
Ian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home