My Personal Diary

Lifestyle Female Dominant based in Swindon. I am seeking online male pets for Loving Female Authority training.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Women Are Marrying Men Without Degrees

from newswire.co.nz;

A labour department study says women may soon have more negotiating power at work and at home, because they are becoming more educated than men. The study gained attention when it began last year, for highlighting there were more women than men in the 20 to 49 age group. One of the authors, Paul Callister, says the so-called man drought isn't as bad as it seems. He says the biggest gender difference was in education, with almost a third more young women than men gaining university degrees. Dr Callister says more women marrying less educated men could lead to other changes in society. He says the study is only a beginning and more will be revealed in the 2006 census results.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Loren said…

    Goddess Miranda,

    I was wondering if you could post more information on your dominant lifestyle. I, and I am sure others, are curious to know how a dominant woman like yourself became aware of her power, and how she uses it on a daily basis.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger oldbear said…

    Dear Lady Miranda, I go to people's homes for my job. I have long noticed that here were many happy marriages between female teachers (degreed of course), and blue collar-employed men.

    I a noticably large percentage of those marraiges, my servile and fetish aware "eyes" could discern a large degree of female empowerment, authority, and primacy. And those couples seemd unusually happy and affectionate.

    may not be for everyone, but LFA wopuld work well for many if not most couples. Thank you for the blog, dear Lady.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home