My Personal Diary

Lifestyle Female Dominant based in Swindon. I am seeking online male pets for Loving Female Authority training.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Shopping Trip

I witnessed the most fabulous subtle display of Female Dominance in town today. A man was following his partner around town whilst his Dominant partner was shopping, she was empty handed and enjoying her shopping trip whilst he was struggling with the weight of all the bags.

It was a delicious sight to see, especially as she clearly looked in control and he was a strong, fit, healthy brute of a man and was evidently wrapped around her little finger.

Always remember to walk a few paces behind your partner to allow her to lead you when about town. If kneeling to kiss boots / shoes is not appropriate in town you can always kneel and kiss her hand as a mark of respect.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger oldbear said…

    Hi Miranda, I think you have a great blog going. I am a regular reader/commentor of Katherine West's LovingFemaleAuthority.

    I believe tht LOVING female authority would be a great improvement to most (almost all?)marriages. I am a switch as far as D/S goes, but feel most men should be purely submissive.

    If it is ok with you I would like to comment to your blog. I think it is a shame no one is commenting right now.

    I am married, and true to my wonderful wife, (our life is almost pure vanilla but I do massage her a lot)so I can not be one of your slaves, but I will try to post only reasoned and respectful takes if you let me in.

    Thanks you for taking the time to read and screen this Lady, I am respectfully, oldbear.

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger oldbear said…

    Dear Miranda, such servitude is great. I would not want to offend any prudish young or old folks, but other than that the idea of dropping to my knees in public and doing boot worship is soooo HOT!

    Of course it is nice to open doors for, pick things up for, and generally assist Ladies one meets in the mall or at the gas station.

    Thankyo for the blog Great Lady! OB.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home